Wednesday, January 2, 2013
SciFaiku Writing Prompts
Poetry Writing Prompts
A writing friend of mine just won a SciFaiku contest, and I will admit, I was not familiar with the form. I ask that you read about the genre here.
Also, enjoy the winners of the SciFaiku contest from the blog Stars in My Sugar Bowl .
After learning about the SciFaiku form, give it a try and feel free to post your attempt in the comments section
Fiction Writing Prompts
Add to one of the following lines and see where the story takes you. Write for 5 minutes without stopping.
1. She noticed a purple cloud floating toward her. . .
2. That evening, the stars started to turn to. . .
3. The dead bodies beyond the hills began to. . .
4. He knew the sword had the secret power to. . .
1. The best thing about 2012 was. . .
2. I look forward to 2013 because. . .